We have had several great undergraduate students train and conduct research projects in our group. Students interested in research opportunities should:
- review our projects and people pages to get a clear idea of some of the types of projects our students have worked on.
- contact Prof. Vlahos (email@example.com) to enquire about existing and potential opportunities.
There are several types of research opportunities includng:
- research credit both during the academic year and the summer
- grant funded research opportunities (these come and go with the tides :))
- internal grant opportunities at UConn such as the Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowships (SURF)